Individual Coaching, Consulting & Specialties
Daniel McQueen, MA, Executive Director of Medicinal Mindfulness, provides an initial consultation for potential clients and refers to appropriate services and other practitioners, based on interests, needs and financial circumstances. He practices as a spirituality and life coach for individuals and groups as well as facilitates the individual and community altered states experiences for Medicinal Mindfulness.
Alison McQueen, MA is also available for individual counseling and psychotherapy services. We work with an amazing community of other therapists, coaches and healers through Aspenroots Counseling, who specialize in a variety of clinical healing modalities. Aspenroots also works with chiropractors, acupuncturists, herbalists, nutritionists and specialists in addictions counseling.
Questions and situations on the psychedelic path can be quite complex, and sometimes require an holistic approach to adequately address a presenting concern. Session rates for other therapists are listed in their private practice profiles. Session rates for Medicinal Mindfulness coaching/counseling services by primary facilitators are below.
Free 20-30 minute initial phone consultation for potential clients, mental health and public service professionals.
1.5 hrs $175
2 hrs $225
Shorter sessions prorated ($35/15 min)
- Sessions available by phone, video or in person home or office visit. Additional travel fees may apply.
- Purchase a package for discounts on services.
- Sliding Scale rates available for young adults, veterans and service professionals, retirees, those in financial need, and members of underserved populations, when available.
- Aspenroots Scholarship Program Participant (Limited number of mentors/trainees available at significantly reduced rates)
Email info@medicinalmindfulness or call (303) 562-4128 to set up your initial phone consultation.
Areas of Specialization
Please review the following specialties for further information about our services:
- Mindfulness Based Psychedelic & Cannabis Harm Prevention, Responsible Use Education & Coaching
- Intention Setting & Integration Support
- Spiritual & Ceremonial Support
- Conscious Cannabis Support
- Psychedelic Crisis & Spiritual Emergency Support - new - information coming soon
- Psychedelic Assessments
- Pharmaceutical Harm Reduction
- Addictions Healing Protocol - new - information coming soon
Payment & Cancellation Policy: Payments can be made by cash, check and credit card and are expected at the time of service. Individual coaching sessions require a 48 hour notice for cancellation or client will be charged for service. Individual altered states sessions require one week cancellation notice. Sponsoring any event requires a 50% deposit that is nonrefundable unless sponsor provides at least 30 days prior notice of cancellation.
Please note: We do not encourage any illegal activities or the use or abuse of cannabis or any other medicine. Nor do we believe that cannabis or other medicine exploration, even within the confines of applicable laws, is appropriate or beneficial for everyone. We are conditional advocates for intentional, sacred and non-habitual cannabis use for those individuals who have chosen to use cannabis already on their own. A substantial amount of skill development, the right mind set, and an intentional setting are required to minimize the risks involved in the exploration of powerful medicines. Our work is, at its foundation, a Harm Reduction program.