Conscious Cannabis Journeys
Conscious Cannabis Journeys™ are intentionally and skillfully guided psychedelic medicine experiences, using powerful transformational techniques developed through our Mindful Journeywork and Mindful Guidework programs. Intention setting and integration sessions are also recommended for the facilitator to prepare the journeyer. The facilitator can help advise the journeyer in the creation of their own special journey blend of cannabis strains, and afterwards help integrate the powerful shifts in physical, mental and psycho-spiritual wellbeing.
Journeywork with cannabis can be just as powerful as any psychedelic experience. It has a quick onset and a full experience is 2 to 3.5 hours in length, or about a third to half the length of a classical psychedelic. Because of this, they are easier to integrate and easier on our bodies and our busy schedules.
Our facilitators currently provide two types of Conscious Cannabis Journeys. The first is facilitated inside, with the participant laying down and being guided through voice, energy work and evocative music. The second type is the outside, fireside meditation.
If you are coming to Colorado looking for more than just a typical “pot tour” experience, something that has an authentic depth and stretches what you thought possible with this sacred plant, this is it.
The additional cost of the individual and small group experiences includes the added value of the personal support. For information on our ongoing larger group experience opportunities, please view our Conscious Cannabis Circles page.
Conscious Cannabis Journey & Healing Session
In this journey, the participant takes their own cannabis with intention and lays down on a comfortable mat while listening to gentle but increasingly evocative and intentionally created music sets. The facilitator sits beside the journeyer and gently guides them through a series of relaxation meditations and Mindful Journeywork practices. Support can be either energetic, with the facilitator holding space, or conversational and guiding. This is a profoundly somatic and transpersonal, transformational experience. The solo Conscious Cannabis Journey allows the facilitator to specifically support you in your process through providing a witness to your story and by offering reflections and guidance at inner journey choice points.
Sacred space can be created in your own home or a private, rented location, such as in the mountains, that allows cannabis consumption. We bring the speaker system, meditation mat and other equipment. You are required to bring your own cannabis to the experience (less than 1 gram is enough) and your facilitator can advise you on how to create your own blends for this type of intentional work in preliminary sessions. Each music set is about 1.5 hours long, and journeys are usually 1 or 2 music sets long, with a brief intermission (or roughly 2-3.5 hours for the actual experience). Intention setting, preparations and integration time are an integral aspect of the session. Price includes additional 15 minutes before and after session to set up and take down equipment. Solo sessions and small groups may or may not include an assistant facilitator.
Additional services such as catered meals, lodging and other services (such as yoga or therapeutic massage) can be added before and after these events. Contact us for more information or visit our retreats page.
Individual and Small Group Session Rates
$450 - 3 hr (with one music set)
$600 - 4 hr (with one or two music sets)
$150 - Each additional hour
+$100/each additional person - Small Groups of 2-5 participants
A two music set journey, with intention setting and integration time can be 4-5 hours in length. Usually, small groups take a little longer than individual sessions and two person sessions. Duration is determined at scheduling.
(examples: A 3 hr experience (with 1 music set) for 2 people would be $550 or $275/person. A 5 hr experience (including a 2 music set journey) for 4 people would be $1000 or $250/person).
Conscious Cannabis Circle Rates (Sponsored Group Events)
4.5 Hour, 1 Music Set Conscious Cannabis Circle
- 6-18 participants
- Minimum $1,100 - $150/Per Person
6 Hour, 2 Music Set Conscious Cannabis Circle
- 6-18 participants
- Minimum $1,500 - $250/Per Person
Requires large, private location and additional assistant facilitators.
Per person price breaks for larger groups
Conscious Cannabis Fire Meditation
In the Conscious Cannabis Fire Meditation™, the participant takes their cannabis with intention while sitting with the facilitator by an outside fire, made and tended with mindful care. This is an opportunity for the journeyer to use the fire as a reflection of the Self and be guided into a deep and interactive/meditative journey experience. In small group experiences, individuals and allies become mirrors for each other in a deeply held sacred conversation with periods of quiet contemplation and meditation on the visions from the fire.
Individual & Group Fire Meditation Session Rates
$550 - 3 hr minimum (includes additional prep/clean up time and additional fire related supplies)
$150 - Each additional hour (up to 5)
+$100/each additional person - Small Groups of 2-5 participants
4.5 hour Fire Gathering (Sponsored Group Events)
- 6-12 participants
- Minimum $1,200 - $180/Per Person
Detailed Session Information
- Sessions are intended to comply with all applicable Colorado laws. Any questions related to cannabis related service can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are required to bring your own cannabis to cannabis related sessions and you must be 21 years old or older.
- This service does not include the sale of cannabis or cannabis products. Cannabis is not an expense of this service. There are no financial transactions related to this medicine in any way.
- Requires application and safety questionnaire. Agreement to release of liability waiver also required.
- Cannabis related sessions are NOT facilitated in the Medicinal Mindfulness office.
- Sessions available in participant’s home or rented space/locations that allows the use of cannabis by owner. (additional $50-$100 rental fee may apply for private spaces/land we work on depending on duration of session, or more for other retreat locations).
- Additional travel fees may also apply if location is outside Front Range area.
- Duration of journey is determined when it is scheduled.
- Sliding Scale rates available for young adults, veterans and service professionals, retirees, those in financial need, and members of underserved populations, when available.
- Email email@example.com to receive initial application instructions, to be followed by brief, scheduled phone conversation.
- Cannabis related services require either a home visit, designated driver after session ends, a taxi service or staying the night, if available. Pick up and drop off services may also be available by facilitator, session time includes shared travel time.
- Personal spaces, homes and rentals must be pre-approved, private (evocative music can be loud at times), clean and comfortable.
- Fire side events must comply with local fire regulations.
- We reserve the right to refuse cannabis related services for safety, mental health or medical reasons at any time.
- Payment & Cancellation Policy: Payments can be made by cash, check and credit card and are expected at the time of service. Individual coaching sessions require a 48 hour notice for cancellation or client will be charged for service. Individual altered states sessions require one week cancellation notice. Sponsoring any event requires a 50% deposit that is nonrefundable unless sponsor provides at least 30 days prior notice of cancellation.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment today.
Please note: We do not encourage any illegal activities or the use or abuse of cannabis or any other medicine. Nor do we believe that cannabis or other medicine exploration, even within the confines of applicable laws, is appropriate or beneficial for everyone. We are conditional advocates for intentional, sacred and non-habitual cannabis use for those individuals who have chosen to use cannabis already on their own. A substantial amount of skill development, the right mind set, and an intentional setting are required to minimize the risks involved in the exploration of powerful medicines. Our work is, at its foundation, a Harm Reduction program.